Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Camera Critters

If you would like to join Misty click here for the blog roll and join inOk so you all might remember the little kitten we got and wondered if we were going to keep him or not, well i think these photos will answer the question of does he fit in our family of 11 already.
Click on photos for better viewing
So here is Tom Tom yup that is what we named him, licking Princess
Ok so i am getting comfy next to you and i think i want to snuggle
And Princess with a huge yawn OH HUM! I guess you can snuggle
So here is Tom Tom snuggling to Precious
Yup i am feeling love from all my new family
Here is Oliver he is big brother weighing in at 35 lb's or more but loving his new adopted brother
Oh yeh i love that toilet paper, nothing better than playing with that stuff. Hey everybody i found the perfect home, i am so happy that someone dumped me off to the right house. I have more food and love then any cat could ask for. Oh yeh i did hear someone say that i have to go to the Dr and get fixed what ever that means?

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Tom Tom is a really cool cat!

Maria Verivaki said...

gorgeous (but rather too many of them??)

Indrani said...

That is a happy ending to the story. Beautiful pics too!

Cath said...

I guess Tom Tom is staying then. And Oliver is 35 lbs??!!! Wow. That is some cat. Mindy is 17½ lbs and I thought she was big! lol

Glad they all get on. Great critter post.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet kitten :) Thanks so much for stopping by, and yes the Graves can be very trying especially for those who don't understand it.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I do like a critters storyboard. Very cute.

Teena in Toronto said...

They are just too cute! I have a tabby too!

I played too :)

ratmammy said...

that is so wonderful that he has a happy home. so many brothers and sisters to curl up with!! what a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of cats! I love the shot with the TP. I had a cat once that used to love to unroll the TP. LoL.

Thanks for sharing!

threesidesofcrazy said...

That's so great the the dog and cats get along so wel.

Roan said...

Love the series of shots. All are just too cute!

Carrie said...

Great pictures and my you have a lot of pets!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lili: You have a crew of pets just like my daughter.

AppleDebbie said...

Tom Tom is a cutie and it's great that everyone gets along so well!

me ann my camera said...

Nice critters you have there!

Lynette said...

Such a lucky kitty, to join y'all in your loving home.

PERBS said...

I knew it the minute you let that new friend in. . . I think you did too. lol

bcmomtoo said...

Tom Tom is such a cute, and lucky, kitty. I love that picture of him all snuggled up with Oliver.

Rayne said...

Wonderful story, and photos. I'm glad he gets to stay.

alicesg said...

They are looked like they can get along very well and have lots of fun.

dot said...

Cute! If I was a cat I'd want to be dumped at your house too!

Shionge said...

Whoa! Everyone having a great time, me wanna cuddle them too :)

Anonymous said...

Your cats look so well but I couldn't cope with so many. Guess they know they are loved.

Anonymous said...

This series of shots proves yet again how wonderful animals are!

Forgetfulone said...

I love the big, gray tabby! All of your pets are adorable. They seem to like one another, too.

Holiday Traveler said...

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig cats!

Misty DawnS said...

What an adorable kitten! Your cat weight 35 pounds? That's a BIG kitty-cat!

I'm SO glad Tom Tom found a good home.

Gretchen said...

They are too adorable!

madretz said...

omg, those are great photos!

Ashrunner said...

Nice family photos 8v)

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I am so happy you were able to keep Tom Tom! He is adorable!!!