Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Camera Critters/3 adoptions today

Please click on side bar and join Misty and others for more great photos of critters

Well this weekend we had 3 adoptions, Both of Shelby's girls was adopted out by some very nice people. Francie on the left was named that by her new parents. Once they are ready to go Francie will be a traveler in a motor home so she will have lots of new places to explore so that will be fun for her, i know all our cats love to travel.
And then there is Lilli Rose, that is what her new momma wanted to name her. She has other cats as well and also is a pet sitter so she has found a good place to be as well. Her momma said that she wanted to name her a flower name and mine was name was pretty and so she dubbed me her godmother. I was honored.
So then today Sammy's little girl got adopted as well and by golly her new mom and daughter wanted to name her Lilli as well. The daughters name is Rose so again it may be another Lilli Rose. I think they also like the spelling of my name. Again i am honored to have 2 beauties named after me. So it will be a few more weeks before they are ready to go to there forever home. I know they will be loved and cared for. Sure will miss them when they do go. That will be the hardest part of doing this volunteering of caring for babies.
Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

PERBS said...

What good memories you will have -- especially of those named after you!

Huzhar said...

They are so gorgeous, so cute. That is so kind of you for doing this volunteer work.. Have a nice day..

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Those are all very cute cats.

dot said...

Oh my how cute and the eyes are unbelievable!

Donna said...

Awwwwww!!! I don't think I could let 'em GO!!Hahaa....how Pretty!!hughugs

Daryl said...

Aw .. so sweet

Interestingly my late mom's name was Lillie .. when I adopted Rosie she was named Pinky for her very pink ears and nose .. I saw her and knew she was Rosie .. but for a minute I considered Lillie Rose ..

Sally in WA said...

They are all beautiful girls.

I've often thought about being a foster mom for cats or dogs, but the fear of becoming attached stops me. We've got 2 cats, 2 dogs and the parrot as it is, all rescues.

You are a special woman to do this.

i beati said...

They could not be any cuter I bet the owners are in heaven sandy

Anonymous said...

What adorable faces! Glad to know they're going to good homes; makes it a bit easier to say goodbye, at least.

Unknown said...

They are so cute :-)

So nice that they named them after you !

Oskar said...

I'm a dog, but those are very cute kitties!

judi/Gmj said...

They will bloom where they are planted! How cool to have babies named after you. Can Nevada sew? he is going to have to learn if you keep popping those buttons off!
Hugs, judi

Dianne said...

lucky kittens to have you as their first person in life
great work you do - brava!

Unknown said...

I'm glad their in a good home!

RA said...

Such adorable faces! I also would have a hard time to let them go. But I'm glad to read that they will be in good hands. Beautiful names. Have a great week, Lilli :)

Jeri ~ said...

Adorable babies - knowing they have found loving families will help ease the pain when they leave.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Sweet, sweet kitties! I'm glad you found them good homes. It would be hard (if not impossible) for me to let any this cute get away from me.

Lady Di Tn said...

Ah that is wonderful news. Three adoptions. Wow and two as namesakes. When I raise Chow Chows, it was hard to let the puppies leave when it was time so I share your feelings of letting go. Peace to a very kind and great lady.

Meggie said...

Congrats on finding all three girls good homes, Lilli! I know it's hard to let go, but there are others out there who will need you.

Janie said...

How nice to see the kitties getting adopted and finding good homes.

Michele said...

Aww... such adorable little faces but the new owners will love them to pieces, I am sure!!

Indrani said...

So nice they are named after you. They are so cute.

Arlene said...

Aw lilli rose is so cute i could cry. she reminds me one of one golden kitty over here that is just running from one house to another meaowing for leftover foods. She's skinny and got skin allergies. I really wish someone can take care of her.

Btw, if a cat just sleeps and sleeps are they sick with serious illness? My playful cat just sleep these days and not playing anymore.

J said...

Oh my gosh, these little ladies are just too adorable...I'm not surprised they've been quickly adopted.