Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Miss P feeling better


4-4-07
Well Princess is feeling better, rumping around and chasing the cats, here she finally has figured out that there is another whole world in the kitchen, she has been watching the cats jump from the end table by my chair to the counter, so now she thinks that she can do the same thing.
Yesterday i picked up some Benydryl for her, but have to call the vet to find out the dosage to give her. I am not sure why Benedryl i would think it would be Dramamin for car sickness. Anyway have an idea? Yesterday when we were getting ready to leave i put my coat on and she immedetialy started slobbering. We just can't have that, we go too much, and she don't like staying home with the cats. So something has to be done.
Weather is suppose to be 71 today and nice all weekend, so thats great.
Have a nice day.

4 comments:

utenzi said...

It's certainly good to hear that Princess is recovering quickly, Lilli. You're right to be concerned about dosage--dogs can be quite sensitive to some drugs, and of course they're so much smaller than even little children.

As for your comment on my camera (Panasonic DMC-FZ7) on my blog, it's not a very expensive camera, Lilli. $350 when I bought it a year ago and discounted down to around $200 now. I really like it--especially the 12X zoom.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Thank you for the information on that camera i will have to check it out.I know i would love to have a new one.

Shammickite said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, glad you visited. Your Princess puppy is lovely, so furry and friendly.

Simone Francesca said...

Great ! I hope she is perfectly fine now :)) Great blogsite I must say !
Congratulations on the numerous amazing travel pictures!!