Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Papa's Toy car show





One man's car collection. Altho i won't show you all of them there is too many, i believe he has over 150 private collections.
Stewart Stiles Trucking, in Cornelius Oregon holds a annual open house for the Doernbecker Childrens Hospital Please go here to this website to see how he got started very interesting history

My reason for sharing this now, is because it is the season to be giving, so if you have a favorite charity, open up your pockets and give what ever you can for those in need.

We went there in 2006, and i just thought i would share some of these photos with you, i know the men will really enjoy some of these. I took some of my favorites and put them here.











17 comments:

dot said...

They sure are painted bright and shiny. I'll take the Mercedes!

Mike said...

I love the vehicle in the fifth photo down. I could do with one of those.

Angie said...

Hi Lilli,
Some great vehicles there although I must admit I'd pass on the pink interior,lol.

Dick said...

Great collection, all pretty colors. Thank you for your visit, I like your blog.

duopastorale said...

Mmm. Real headturners. Not sure about the pink one though!

LC said...

Great shots of the car, looks like they had about everything you could think of. Lloyd and Ranger

FO - 2 said...

Bright colours.
This is passion! ;)

imac said...

wow, love em all but that deep purple one sure is great.

3 Gs post now up

Shammickite said...

We went to an antique and classic car show when we were in Florida.... will be posting pics soon. Meanwhile, thanks for letting us all see these beauties.

Annie said...

I'm not a man but I loved seeing these cars.

AVCr8teur said...

Although I'm not really into cars, some of them are really neat. The Radio Flyer car looks cool. I wonder if it runs.

Kerri Farley said...

Very neat looking cars....bright and shiny!

Ginnie Hart said...

Very, very cool, Lilli. Even some of us girls like them. :)

Tom said...

I still wouldn't swop my battered old Landrover for one of them.. ha!

Thanks for your concern.. I feel better but still getting tired quickly.

rosemary said...

I showed Steve your oictures...he is drooling. He loves old restored cars.

Suzi-k said...

those are amazing, really a case of taking obsession to new levels!

Unknown said...

COME SEE ALL THE CARS!
Mark your calendars for
“Papa’s Toys” OPEN HOUSE!
Always the 2 nd Saturday in May.
Saturday May 10 th 10:00AM-3:00PMStreet Rod, Classic and
Custom Car Collection
495 N. Holladay Street, Cornelius, OR.97113
OVER 150 VEHICLES ON DISPLAY
Drive your “Toy” and show it off too.
Food Available. Pets not allowed in building.
Admission will be cash/check donations to
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital at the door.

HELP US HELP SICK KIDS!

www.papastoyscarcollection.com
Nfctroy@AOL.com / 503-260-6451