Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Silver Lake Or.

Took a drive to Silver Lake, thought about a get together with some of the rver's in that area, and then doing a dinner at the Cowboy Dinner Tree
That is were you get a 26 to 30 oz steak or a whole chicken, Price is so reasonable. They serve you so much food before the steak and chicken that you end up taking the steak home and having several meals on that one steak. Please read the link to the restaurant as you need to know some things before going there.
Also wanted to get a photo of the Rv parking that they have across the road.Doesn't look all that good right now but much better in the spring.
We also took a drive to Silver Lake Marsh Campground but it was so snowed in that we couldn't get there, so no photo of that right now.





1 comment:

thewriterslife said...

I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your blog. I just joined the RV group and am checking out blogs in particular because I feel they give the real story of what it's like living out of an RV. I plan on putting up a set of links just for RVers on my boomer chick blog so that I won't forget to stop by. Keep blogging, please, I'm enjoying it immensely. Oh, I'm going to put your blog link up on my boomer chick blog if that's okay.