Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2007

Laptop great review

Well i thought i would report some great news,As you may remember i mentioned that my lap top screen went black, My second lap top, one from Toshiba and now from Dell, both within just a few weeks of the warranty gone. Well when i took it in the Click & Fix here in Bend the guy said it was my screen and it was going to be cheaper for me to buy a new computer than to get a new screen. Well he had called back the same day and said great news, Dell was replacing the screen. Hurray for once a good company to deal with.
I got the call today and my lap top is all fixed and ready to use. which i am doing now..
So for any of you in the Bend area or coming to Bend just letting you know that Click n Fix @ 541-280-4058 is a great place, great fast service, which he also said most things can be fixed within a day or two, is a place to have your computers worked on. There address is 416 NE Greenwood Ave. Most makes and models.


No comments: