Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 09, 2007

More cleaning

Have i ever shared with you all the lakes we have here in Central Oregon? Well here is a map that shows some of the wonderful lakes for those that like to fish. Or boat, even sail boating on a couple of them i think.

Well worked in the motor home some more today, got the floors all mopped, think some of the stains in the carpet are going to come back. Does anyone kn
ow of a good cleaner that takes out all the stains and keeps them out? I hate carpet!

So i thought i would maybe take a nap on the couch, but ended up putting a DVD in to watch, Have you seen the "Perfect Stranger"? With Halle Berry & Bruce Willis, If you havn't its a great movie, suspenseful and a twist at the end. I usually go to sleep if watching a movie on the couch, but this kept me awake.
Good night

3 comments:

dot said...

I hate carpet too! Hopefully the stains won't come back.

Anonymous said...

Oh, is it the big one on top? I t looks like it has a living-room, a bedroom, a kitchen etc. I hope it isn't too difficult to drive with it.

mrsnesbitt said...

Hey cleaning! I spent the morning cleaning today, this afternoon I am taking Wilma on the beach...a lovely sunny day! I will make the most of the sunshine!

Dxx